Remain At Home Senior Care provides the very best in personalized medical and non-medical in home care by an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, certified nursing assistants, licensed medical social workers, chaplains, and volunteers. This team is specially trained in the residential care environment to provide elderly and senior home health care services.
Controller Job Purpose: Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Controller Job Duties:
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
• Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
• Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
• Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
Additional preferences: Department of Labor Billing (Government) and Partnership Accounting Experience a major plus.